Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Self-Evaluation

My writing has gotten twice as good since we started they semester. When we first started I had comma splices like it was my job. It still happens just not as much. I also feel like i know so much more about writing all together. I know the correct way to write. The one thing that i always remember is to never say "i think...".

On High School was my best writing by far. I enjoyed writing it which made it easier and better overall. I also took the most time correcting this paper and turned it back in multiple times. I wanted to make sure that i got everything fixed because i liked that paper so much.

This class ten times better then the English classes i have taken in the past. We have more freedom. There is nothing worse than being told you have to write a paper on something you have no interest in. It makes the paper boring and overall bad. If you get to pick what you want to write about, like in this class, you actually want to write so the paper is actually good.

I went to both Mrs. Dorn and Mr.Kitsmiller for help. It was great having bothin in the class to get different points of view on papers. Also if one was busy there was always the other to assist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment